|Home | Blog Index | Blog Archives | Christianity & Faith Essays
Saturday Scholars weather & weather expeditioning links
For the students at Edwardsville and O'Fallon high schools today, here are the links to get you started with basic meteorology and weather expeditioning:
- Haby Hints: A great resource to get started with understanding basic meteorology.
- Weather Data Links: This is my weather data links 'bookmark page' that I use daily. There are links here for realtime observations, radar, models, and more. You can use these links to do your own forecasting of winter storms, severe storms and other types of weather.
- Weather Library: Articles on weather and storm-related topics, including FAQs, myths and truths and more.
- Chasing FAQ: Common questions about weather expeditioning.
- Icy Road Safety: All about the icy road hazard - with videos, photos tips and stats.